If you need to replace your garage door opener, there are a number of factors that you should look out for when choosing the motor that suits your needs. Some of the things that you should consider are;
- price and value of the product
- the size, weight and style of the door in which the opener will be installed to
- safety features
- after sales support
- energy efficiency
- remote control range
- additional accessories you may require
- operating speed
- motor peak force
- noise the opener makes during operation
A1Doors supply a range of high quality Garage Door Openers (Motors) at great prices for all types garage door including sectional doors, tilt doors and roller doors.
We regularly work with the following brands:
- Chamberlain Garage Door Opener
- Merlin Garage Door Opener
- Securalift Garage Door Opener
- B&D Garage Door Opener
- Guardian Garage Door Opener
- Gliderol Garage Door Opener
- Centurion Garage Door Opener
If you are looking for a specific motor, please contact us and we can do our best to supply you with what you need at an affordable price.
If you’re having problems with your Garage Door Motor, Call us now to book your garage door in for a service!