Is your garage door motor making a funny noise? A grinding or humming noise? Is your garage door operating rough, going back up or reversing for no reason? Is the garage door motor light blinking or flashing? There are a number of things that can go wrong with a garage door motor including;
- worn cogs, bushes and sprocket assemblies
- faulty or burnt out circuit boards
- memory settings
- worn or damaged manual release levers, shuttles and trollies
- snapped chains and cables
- damage caused by fusion from power surges or blown fuses
A1 Garage Door Repairs carry most spare parts on hand so that we can repair the problem on the spot, saving you a lot of time and ensuring your door gets back up and running fast. If the problem is more than a simple repair task, we also carry a number of motors on hand so that we can replace the motor on the spot.
A1 Doors is experienced in the repair of all makes and models of garage door motors.
If you’re having problems with your Garage Door Motor, Call us now to book your garage door in for a service!