Roller doors operate on a door curtain, rolling up around a drum. It has vertical tracks that guide the door down around the opening and hold the door in place. An axel runs through the middle of the drum which is fixed on the brackets on either side of the wall. A spring is attached to the axle and the top of the door which causes the door to open and close.
Roller Doors experience a number of issues including:
- Incorrect motor settings can cause the door to reverse.
- An un-serviced door can jam in the tracks, causing the door to stick.
- Fatigued springs can cause the door to become heavy to lift and put strain on the motor.
- Felts on the side of the door can wear which causes the door movements to become rough.
A1 Doors is experienced in the repair of all domestic roller doors.
Why choose A1 Garage Door Repair Perth?
- Fast, Affordable Service
- Priority Appointments Available
- I work with all makes and models
- I will come at a time that suits you — appointments available from 7am